4 January 2014
DIY: Messy French twist tutorial by Once Wed
Check out this gorgeous messy French twist tutorial by Oncewed. Perfect for weddings and any special occasions! For full tutorial go to their website here.
1. Start by prepping the hair with hair spray. Spray generously and quickly blow dry in cold setting and dry with fingers.
2. Take your comb and start teasing the crown section. Add a little bit of tease to the sides and lightly tease the ends as well.
3. With your fingers, lightly “comb” all the hair back as if you’re about to do a mid pony.
4. Follow through to the ends and start rolling the ends to the direction you want the twist in. We rolled to the left.
5. Keep rolling until you reach the head, this is also the part where you can “poof” out the crown a bit and loosen it up.
6. Now that you have the shape you want, go a head and pin the twist to the rest of the hair. Lock it down by spraying.